In this role, you will perform work with the President, sales group, finance, and interact with the entire team. The ideal candidate is a collaborative, energetic, detail-oriented professional with a commitment to delivering high-quality, timely work.
- Manage appointment schedules for the President; plan and coordinate meetings, conferences, teleconferences and related materials.
- Coordinate and drive long term projects.
- Make travel arrangements, including airlines, hotels, and cars.
- Create and prepare professional correspondence, proposals, PowerPoint presentations, various other reports and mailings.
- Sales team administrative support.
- Organize special events and trade shows.
- Maintain and protect confidential information.
- Create, track, and maintain reports and spreadsheets from a variety of sources.
- Provide assistance with other related administrative functions in a team environment.
- Associates degree or 3 years’ equivalent work in an Admin role.
- Technologically savvy with experience in advanced functions within Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent composition and grammar skills and able to apply a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in all tasks.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills at all levels within an organization.
- Able to work under pressure; demonstrated organization skills; ability to manage multiple priorities and changing deadlines and produce high quality results.
- Experienced with general business reports, formats and correspondence etiquette.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with no supervision; solid judgment and decision-making ability